Saturday, September 12, 2009

How to train your hamster, not to bite.

Well, my new robo dwarf hamster, Lola, bites. Many people ask me how they can stop their hamster from biting, so i tell them, flick them in the nose, then i am blamed that i hurt their hamster. Let me get this problem straight.

How to train your hamster, PROPERLY:
1.) pick up your hamster by the scruff.
2.) Flick your hamster nose GENTLY.
Please aim correctly,m and don't hit too hard. The reason why I say that is because if you hit too hard, your hamster's nose will bleed. Also if you hit the teeth, the teeth will bleed and fall out, then you will have to give it mushy food which will lead to wet tail and your hamster might die. And if you hit it in the eye, it's basically like an 8th grader giving a pre-schooler a black eye, which hurts for the lil hammy.

And if that doesnt work, you may have not given it quarintine for at least 1 or 2 weeks, im sorry but your hammy will bite you for the rest of its lil hammy life. Good luck and best wishes, Sonia

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sonia!;]
    What`s going on?
    I'm calling, writng...
    Please send me email or sth, we're worried.
    Paweł

    ReplyDelete