(Makes about 16 small muffins)
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250g caster sugar
- 110ml vegetable oil
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 110ml milk
- 150g pumpkin flesh, blended to a puree
1. Flour mixture: In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar together, and mix well.
2. Pumpkin mixture: In a large bowl, beat the oil, eggs and milk. Stir in the pumpkin puree.
3. Combine the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture. Stir until just blended (and lumpy). Be careful not to over mix as it will result in a tough texture.
4. Place baking cases in muffin tins. Spoon the mixture into the cases (each slightly more than 2/3 filled).
4. Bake for about 20 minutes in preheated oven of 175C (350F). Remove the muffins and cool on a rack for several minutes before serving.
Does anyone have a Hamster Hideout profile? I DO! my username is Hammyluver4ever
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
HI! New recipe for cake safe for your hamster!
Pumpkin Muffins! Credits to, Wiffy from the Hamster Hideout (HH) Original page: http://www.noobcook.com/2009/10/27/pumpkin-muffins/